The ASM Series 100 Board Unscrambler is a simple, no nonsense machine with many built in values.
- Carbide teeth on all cross bars to bring up stubborn, wane-up pieces.
- Hydraulic drive allows torque to be limited to prevent machine damage in the event of an overload or hang-up.
- Hydraulic drive speed is infinitely variable.
- Standard chain tensioners (our competition depends on gravity to tension the chains).
- Five rows of drag bars on a twenty -foot system instead of only four.
- Overbuilt steel framework.
- Extra heavy plating.
- Optional board singulating cam.